Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm back



Wow!! Time fly's when you are not paying attention.
    I'm going to  try to update this blog a little more often. My daughter, the graphic designer, has returned home from a year in England.  She got my blog started and designed the header. She has also shown me how to edit pictures and add them.
    In May, I traveled to Europe with my wife and a little red dog. We spent a week in Paris. Then we rented a car and drove to the Canadian War Memorial at Vimy ridge. Then to Germany, Switzerland and back to Paris.
    The little red dog - petite chien rouge - enjoyed some of the sites of  Paris:
Eiffel Tower
Notre Dame Cathedral

Bookenista along the Seine


Rodin's "The Thinker"


Jim Morrison's Grave
We hit all the major tourist areas. Enjoyed the side walk cafes & French food. Drank a little wine. I'd love to go back sometime.

No comments: